All-in-One Quilter's Reference Tool: Updated Author: Harriet Hargrave | Language: English | ISBN:
B00HQSJ3P2 | Format: EPUB
All-in-One Quilter's Reference Tool: Updated Description
Howbig is a twin-size quilt? How many squares can you cut from the amount offabric you have? What’s the best way to sew a mitered border? The Quilter’s Reference Tool gives you fastanswers to these and dozens of other quilting questions. Now this indispensableguide from top quilters Alex Anderson, Harriet Hargrave, Sharyn Craig, and LizAneloski has been updated to include more answers, more techniques, more quiltsettings, and more blocks than ever before. This is the must-have answer bookfor quilters all around the world—more than 100,000 sold!
- File Size: 6715 KB
- Print Length: 72 pages
- Publisher: C&T Publishing; 2 edition (February 1, 2014)
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00HQSJ3P2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
X-Ray:
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #35,180 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #2
in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Patchwork - #8
in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Quilts & Quilting - #14
in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Patchwork
- #2
in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Patchwork - #8
in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Quilts & Quilting - #14
in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Patchwork
This edition has additional information such as a chart for making bias binding strips from a fabric square based on desired width of the strip and number of inches need. Love the conversion chart for number of stitches per inches. I have the first edition which I have used a LOT, and I know I will use the new edition many times.
By Mr. James Vollan
This book was a smaller than I expected, paperback. But it is chocked full of good information. I have already used it to calculate the amount of fabric needed for the back of my most recent quilt. It will go in a place that I can get my hands on it quickly.
By Erin Moore
All-in-One Quilter's Reference Tool: Updated Preview
Link
Please Wait...