• About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Kindle free books

Free books for Kindle: The secrets of how to get the world's greatest books for Free books for Kindle

  • Home
  • How To Download
  • Computer
  • Engineering
  • Medical
  • Mystery
Home » Romance » Kindle Free Take a Chance: A Rosemary Beach Novel

Kindle Free Take a Chance: A Rosemary Beach Novel

admin
Add Comment
Romance
Monday, July 1, 2013

Take a Chance: A Rosemary Beach Novel

Author: Visit Amazon's Abbi Glines Page | Language: English | ISBN: 1476756546 | Format: PDF

Take a Chance: A Rosemary Beach Novel Description

About the Author

Abbi Glines is the New York Times, USA TODAY, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of Twisted Perfection and Simple Perfection, in addition to several new adult and young adult novels. A devoted booklover, Abbi lives with her family in Alabama. She maintains a Twitter addiction at @AbbiGlines and can also be found on Facebook.com/AbbiGlinesAuthor and at AbbiGlines.com.
  • Product Details
  • Table of Contents
  • Reviews
  • Series: The Rosemary Beach Series
  • Paperback: 288 pages
  • Publisher: Atria Books (February 25, 2014)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1476756546
  • ISBN-13: 978-1476756547
  • Product Dimensions: 8.1 x 5.3 x 0.8 inches
  • Shipping Weight: 7.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
I’m on hiatus from reviewing; however, the second my greedy little eyes landed on an email regarding Grant's book, I just knew I had to come out of hiding for him. I've loved our (sexy as hell) hero from the minute I laid eyes on him in Rush's book. I'm a little torn over the many thoughts arguing amongst themselves inside my head. Not sure if it's the fact that I have come off of two totally amazing series or what, but this one felt as though it was just missing that little bit of somethin’ somethin’ I’d originally felt upon meeting Grant.

Why am I on the fence?

I think a lot of it has to do with the character of Grant I built up in my mind vs. the Grant we came to know through his journey with Harlow. There was the first half of the book Grant and then the second half of the book Grant, which left me so damn confused. I truly am torn right now; I really wanted to love Grant as much as I loved Rush. And I did to an extent. There were parts I adored about him and then there were the WTF moments that left my mind boggled. Maybe it’s because throughout the series, we’ve never really seen Grant through his own eyes; he’s always been portrayed through the eyes of his family and friends. And the Grant his family portrayed (at least in my mind) was this kick ass, sweet guy with a bad boy underlining. Therefore, in my opinion, the character Abbi built before my eyes was not the same Grant she has given us in his book. This version of “Grant” left me feeling a bit achy and nostalgic.

I’m going to be perfectly honest; for me, he felt like a weaker version of the perception I had grown to love. This “Grant” almost became a DNF. It took me a little bit to connect and even then I held back from truly falling head over heels for him.

Take a Chance: A Rosemary Beach Novel Preview

Link

Please Wait...

0 Response to "Kindle Free Take a Chance: A Rosemary Beach Novel"

← Newer Post Older Post → Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Label

  • Art
  • Biography
  • Business
  • Calendars
  • Children
  • Comics
  • Computer
  • Cookbooks
  • Craft
  • Education
  • Engineering
  • Health
  • History
  • Humor
  • Literature
  • Medical
  • Mystery
  • Parenting
  • Politics
  • Religion
  • Romance
  • Science
  • Science Fiction
  • Self Help
  • Sports

Page

  • Home
Powered by Blogger.
Copyright 2013 Kindle free books - All Rights Reserved Design by Mas Sugeng - Powered by Blogger and Google