ITIL Foundation Exam Study Guide Author: Liz Gallacher | Language: English | ISBN:
B008Z5ONKU | Format: PDF
ITIL Foundation Exam Study Guide Description
Everything you need to prepare for the ITIL exam – Accredited to 2011 syllabusThe ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) exam is the ultimate certification for IT service management. This essential resource is a complete guide to preparing for the ITIL Foundation exam and includes everything you need for success. Organized around the ITIL Foundation (2011) syllabus, the study guide addresses the ITIL Service Lifecycles, the ITIL processes, roles, and functions, and also thoroughly explains how the Service Lifecycle provides effective and efficient IT services.
- Offers an introduction to IT service management and ITIL V3 service strategy
- Highlights the topics of service design and development and the service management processes
- Reviews the building, testing, authorizing, documenting, and implementation of new and changed services into operation
- Addresses creating and maintaining value for customers through monitoring and improving services, processes, and technology
- Download valuable study tools including practice exams, flashcards, a glossary of key terms and more.
If you prefer self-study over the more expensive training course, but you don't want to skimp on information or preparation, then this study guide is for you.
- File Size: 5062 KB
- Print Length: 408 pages
- Publisher: Sybex; 1 edition (August 15, 2012)
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008Z5ONKU
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
X-Ray:
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #104,892 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
If you read and understand this book, you will have no trouble passing the exam. I recommend this book to anyone looking to pass the ITIL Foundation v4 (2011 Syllabus) exam.
By Tyler Cranston
I was out of work for a little over 6 months earlier this year and kept seeing "ITIL" pop up as a requirement for jobs I was looking at. I already have several technical certifications and decided to try and acquire this one as well so I picked up this book. After studying for about 2 weeks I took the test and passed with an 89%. If you're looking for a solid study guide this book is a great option. The material is presented in a straightforward manner and the chapters are kept concise enough to keep your attention from lapsing. For those looking to get into an entry level IT/help desk job I'd definitely recommend this book and going for the ITIL Foundation cert (at $150 it's less expensive than most Comptia and MS exams) as more and more companies are starting to adopt these standards.
By Jeffrey Biancardi
ITIL Foundation Exam Study Guide Preview
Link
Please Wait...